The Enphase Microinverter M250 reduces installation complexity with its all-AC approach and increases solar energy harvesting. Further simplifications for installation for the Enphase Microinverter M250 is the DC circuit isolated and insulated from the ground, relinquishing the requirements for a Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) for the inverter. Not only does this simplify the installation, but it enhances safety and saves on costs for materials.
• Industry Leading Warranty of 25 Years
• No GEC Needed
• Optimized Higher-Power Modules
• Easy Installation w/Engaged Cable
• Maximizes Energy Production
• No DC Design or String Calculation Required
• 4th Generation Product